Hellz yeah. Imma be straight up with you, this breakfast is the bomb.
With all my favorite things combined (bread, cinnamon, peanut butter, sweetness) this is the ultimate indulgence. It makes getting up early not so bad when your taste buds can revel in this ooey gooey goodness. AND ITS H-E-A-L-T-H-Y. I know, shocker.
- 2 slices whole grain sprouted ezekiel bread
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/8 cup of almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp all-natural peanut butter (I used crunchy ;))
- Combine egg whites and almond milk into bowl, stir.
- Place pan over medium heat. Drench one slice of bread in egg white/almond milk batter and place on pan. Allow to cook approx. 3-4 mins on each side. Repeat for second slice.
- Spread 1 tbsp peanut butter onto one slice.
- Chop banana, place on top of peanut butter.
- Cover with remaining slice. Top off with cinnamon and 100% natural maple syrup (I use Grade A Dark Amber)